Public Price: $1932
Member Price: $1642.10
What Is It
Go a step deeper and clears pigmentation right at its roots. As a pioneer in the use of Y lasers, Clear SK’s team of doctors have developed a programme that can effectively target stubborn pigments in the deeper layers of the skin. This gentle, non-invasive treatment with little to no downtime uses clinical-grade laser to not only eliminate the root source of pigmentation, but also to prevent recurrence. We recommend combining this treatment with Pigment N Laser for optimal results.
- Stubborn pigmentation such as dermal melasma, post-acne scars and redness, rosacea and facial capillaries.
- Note: If you have inflammatory skin conditions, very sensitive and dry skin, epilepsy, light phobia, light sensitivities, open skin wounds, pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult our doctors first.
- Lightens pigmentation: Dual combination of yellow and green colour lasers targets pigments in the deeper skin layers
- Prevents recurrence: Reduces vascular growth factors that tend to retain excessive melanin in Asian skin types to prevent regrowth of pigments
- Smoothens and improves skin texture: Stimulates collagen remodeling and cellular activity for a brighter and smoother skin complexion
- Facial rejuvenation: Decreases the appearance of fine lines
- Y Laser: Clinical-grade FDA-certified yellow and green colour-based lasers are delivered deep into the layers of the skin to treat pigmentation at its root with no damage to surrounding skin tissues.
What to Expect
- Pre-Treatment: Anesthesia is not required with this extremely comfortable treatment. Skin is cleansed thoroughly to remove makeup and skin debris. A thin layer of aqua gel is applied to the skin to improve energy penetration. Eye goggles are worn, and laser pulses are applied to treatment area.
- During Treatment: Comfortable treatment with no pain expected.
- Post Treatment: Warm sensation and slight redness is expected. Crusting may develop in areas of intense pigmentation. Sometimes, the pigment may darken before lightening.
- Most common pigmented lesions can be reduced within 3 to 6 sessions, but you may want to treat more serious pigmentation in several stages to minimise discomfort.
- Recommended: 2 to 4 times weekly during treatment phase, 1 to 2 times monthly during maintenance phase
- Avoid strong sunlight and always use sunscreen protection
- Treated area should be clean, but exfoliators or facial scrubs should be avoided for a week
- Aqua Whitening Peel
- Plasma Exfoliating Facials
- Hydrating Facials
- Deep Skincare Infusion
- Whitening Skin Boosters
- DNA Cell Boosters
- Soothing Light Therapy