Non-Member Price: $1198 ($149/session)
*Member Price: $898 ($112/session)
The above package comprises of 8 Sessions of Hydrabright Facial.
Minimum quantity 2.
Luxurious pampering of your skin has never been easier. HydraBright Facial uses the Japanese technology of Iontophoresis for effective absorption of Vitamins A, C & E and whitening serums into the skin to achieve fairer, brighter skin.
Iontophoresis uses ultrasound waves and pulsed, mild electrical currents to deliver these active ingredients deep into your skin, while thoroughly cleansing and nourishing it. These active ingredients effectively treat mild skin discoloration and other pigmented lesions. HydraBright Facial is truly a beyond skin-deep, soothing and deep-penetrating facial that specifically targets dull skin or skin with mild pigmentation.
What is the treatment like?
You will feel a vibration from the ultrasonic scrubber that will soften and expel dirt. There will also be a mild controlled current to infuse vitamins and a lightening serum into the skin. A warm soothing sensation will be felt when the ultrasound is administered, which helps the skin to stay hydrated.
How long will it take to see results?
The face will be visibly brighter after the first treatment. For optimal results, this facial should be done weekly or fortnightly to keep your skin hydrated and maintain its radiance. We strongly recommend you maintain a regular treatment schedule as daily activities contribute to the accumulation of impurities in our skin that counters the results of the treatment.
Who is suitable for this treatment?
While this treatment is safe and effective for all skin types, it is not suitable for pregnant women or those with pacemakers or metal implants.
- Lazer Whiten Facial
- PulsedLight Whiten Facial
- IPL-Plus Whiten Facial
- Italian/Spanish Whiten Peel (Medical)
- Cosmetic Laser (Medical)
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects and this treatment has been proven to be safe, even for sensitive skin.
Post Treatment Care
There is no specific post-treatment care required. However, we always remind our customers to apply sunblock of at least 30 SPF regularly after facial treatments to protect the new skin that has surfaced.
- If you are a First-Time-User (FTU), you may enjoy the above price with no minimum purchase. FTU means you are buying this item from our clinic for the first time.
- Based on doctor on duty. A top-up fee is required for treatment by the Medical Director.
- Single-session treatments have a validity of 3 months. Treatment packages have a validity of 6 months. An extension is allowed upon topping up the difference to non-member prices.
- Full payment must be made before using the treatment.
- The item is not transferable.