CSK Reopening - Safety Measures
How do CSK protects customers?
- All staffs and customers will be masked up and each customer will be given a fresh surgical mask to use.
- Doctors / service personnel will be wearing additional face shield when performing treatments. Customers will be cleared safe by MOH and self declaration form (before arrival).
- Customer will be escorted to a private room. There will be no waiting in common lounge area. Our staffs will handle payment transaction while you remain in the private room.
- All beddings, personal towels and sanitizer is one-time use only. There will be no sharing allowed.
- In between appointments, 20 minutes buffer time is allocated to sanitize and change personal use accessories before next customer will be ushered in.
- To ensure safe environment, customers should come 10 minutes earlier or on time. CSK reserves the rights to reschedule your appointments to later in the day (if there is available slot) or to another day, if you are late by more than 5 minutes. This is mandated by the government to ensure appointments do not get bunched up and affect the safety of other patients.