Public Price: $594
Member Price: $504.90
What Is It
Treat your pigmentation and dark spots with the N Laser programme. Designed by doctors with decades of experience, this non-invasive treatment uses clinical-grade laser to target pigments on the skin’s surface or melanin to effectively reduce the appearance of pigmentation. At the same time, experience facial rejuvenation with the decrease in appearance of fine lines and pore minimization.
Busy schedule? Our pigment laser settings can be customized to gradually lighten your pigmentation so you can pop straight into meetings without any downtime. Want faster results? We can adopt a more aggressive treatment approach so you achieve your skin goals quicker, but you may experience some downtime.
- Pigmentation such as freckles, sunspots, superficial dyschromias on the surface of skin
- Certain birthmarks such as nevus of Ota, ABNOM, café au lait spots and dark coloured tattoos
- Note: If you have inflammatory skin conditions, very sensitive and dry skin, epilepsy, light phobia, light sensitivities, open skin wounds, pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult our doctors first.
- Lightens pigmentation: Laser energy breaks down pigments into smaller pigments and the body’s natural lymphatic system naturally eliminates these pigments eventually
- Smoothens skin: Stimulates collagen remodeling and cellular activity for a brighter and smoother skin complexion
- Facial rejuvenation: Decreases the appearance of fine lines
- N Laser: Clinical-grade FDA-certified light shots are delivered onto precise areas quickly with high and intense energy
What to Expect
- Pre-Treatment: A mild anesthetic cream could be applied on the treatment area for 10 to 15 mins prior to starting treatment. Skin is cleansed thoroughly to remove makeup and skin debris. Eye goggles are worn, and laser pulses are applied to treatment area.
- During Treatment: Sensation to skin is akin to the snap of a thin rubber band and you may experience warm sensation during and after treatment. Any discomfort usually goes away within a few hours
- Post Treatment: If high energy is used, crusting or pinpoint bleeding may occur due to skin reaction during pigment breakdown. Sometimes, the pigment may darken before lightening. Those with darker skin tones may experience temporary hyperpigmentation.
- Most common pigmented lesions can be reduced within 3 to 6 sessions, but you may want to treat more serious pigmentation in several stages to minimise discomfort.
- Recommended: 3 to 4 times weekly during treatment phase, 2 to 3 times monthly during maintenance phase
- Avoid strong sunlight and always use sunscreen protection
- Treated area should be clean, but exfoliators or facial scrubs should be avoided for a week
- Aqua Whitening Peel
- Plasma Exfoliating Facials
- Hydrating Facials
- Deep Skincare Infusion
- Whitening Skin Boosters
- DNA Cell Boosters
- Soothing Light Therapy